Le 1er janvier 2021 a marqué le rétablissement complet des formalités…
Working through Brexit together
After a transition period, Brexit came into force on 1 January 2021 and the United Kingdom left the European Union, the customs union and the internal market. The re-establishment of the borders is having a direct impact on both individuals and companies.
In this brief, you will find answers to your questions about customs formalities related to Brexit.
May you have further questions, please contact Infos Douane Service 0 800 94 40 40 (free rate number from France) or +33 1 72 40 78 50 (outside metropolitan France and abroad).
- Brexit: A trade and cooperation agreement was reached with the United Kingdom
- Citizens and travellers, get prepared to Brexit!
- Businesses, get prepared to Brexit
- Brexit: The smart border
- Brexit: Individuals and travellers, frequently asked questions
- Brexit: Economic operators, frequently asked questions
- Conference Brexit: one year of customs formalities, assessment and perspectives
- Guide Brexit pour les voyageurs / Brexit guide for travellers - PDF 2 Mo
- Preparing for Brexit customs guidelines - 19/04/2021 - PDF 12 Mo
- BREXIT: Trade and cooperation agreement between the EU and the UK - PDF 155 Ko
- English - Import or export post Brexit - PDF 638 Ko
- English - A smart border for smart drivers - PDF 605 Ko
- Functional specifications for shipping companies and ports - PDF 740 Ko
- UK - ICS - Mandatory safety & security formalities (ENS) - PDF 227 Ko
- The Smart Border - Presentation - PDF 712 Ko
- The Smart Border - Case studies - PDF 367 Ko
- Brexit - How to make a successful import thanks to the smart border - PDF 504 Ko
- Brexit - How to make a successful export thanks to the smart border - PDF 411 Ko
- Brexit - Goods subject to sanitary and phytosanitary controls (SPS) - How to successfully import with the smart border? - PDF 380 Ko
L'impact du Brexit matière de garantie des métaux précieux.…
Suite à la sortie du Royaume-Uni de l’Union européenne la DA n° 21-033…